Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goin on a cool and adventure and they don't know what's in store. Comin from the closet and I'm headed out the door.

(Picture is of J-rae, Jess and I )
Hahahahaha. Maddi, that is freaking hilarious!!! I can’t blame the guy though: ) P.s. please keep us update about this Asher guy. I am intrigued by the situation. And please let us know if that fun lovin baldie makes another move too. Baum chica wow wow!! Haha And by the way I just thought you oughtta know, when I was reading your little blurb about Justin and I he just so happened to call. Haha. I was laughing pretty hard. I also laughed especially hard at the intro to the song. That was really special. haha . Oh! And one more thing. You, my dear, are older than myself. Also consider that Justin is older than senior Asher…He is 23.Therefore it’s a smaller age difference than mine. Haha...hmm. haha. Don’t weigh it on age difference. Just see how things go and do what feels right : )

And Jayne! I am going to agree with Maddi, especially now that she’s removed the jinx from you and placed it upon my head, you should definitely keep us updated about this boy. A name would be nice for starters : ) haha.

And a side not for Becky; I’m sorry you’re going to hear this story for the third time. Haha, but I thought it was pretty funny and an interesting part of my week, therefore….you have no choice : ) And thank you so much for your calming conversation my dear. Candle are going to be a major part of my weekend!


Alright as for a Rachel update, there’s not much monumental wise going on, just some fun little tid-bits. Alright where to begin! Michael had his birthday a week ago and when I was out with Jessie, J-rae and Justin getting ice cream, I made them all call him with me and we sang happy birthday to him. It was pretty entertaining. Michael was probably blushing on the other end with 3 girls calling him. Haha yes, he is at that stage. It’s so cute! Then Monday was Justin’s little brother jaxon’s birthday (he turned 8 : ) ) so we went to celebrate with his family. Haha, for his present Justin got him some head phones for his mp3 player and he was like “Is it lame that I’m not going to wrap it for him?” So I suggested we go to burger king and get him some French fries, put the head phones in the bag, and give him a crown to go along with the gift to indicate he was the prince for the night. Haha. The bag was a little greasy, but he loved it! And as if two birthdays weren’t enough for one week, Taylor just had hers yesterday. She is now 17. WEIRD. But it’s all good, she’s growing, so I must be too. Haha. Ok enough about birthdays!! Three in one week is plenty for me. Next subject!

You would all be exceedingly jealous! I got to go to the recording studio with Justin and his band to record their new album: ) It was so cool!! When we first came in Brett was in the sound room working on the drum part. Becky, you would drool. Haha. He’s pretty flippin awesome. So Justin and I sat in the Studio with Joel, Jordan and some girls that Jordan decided to bring along. They were very giggly. Haha. But then again, had I been with you girls I probably would be too. Haha. So we went in for a midnight session and part way through at about 2:30 when Justin had to help with sound stuff and play with Jordan(Bass) I took a nap on the nice comfy leather couch in the back of the studio. Yes. It is a very nice place. Haha. Then I wake up to Justin kissing my forehead, snuggling with me and then next thing I know it’s 5:00 and the session was over. Beautifulness. haha. Oh, p.s. If you guys get the chance you should check them out on their myspace page. Band name is Pleasant Tree. *ten thumbs up* : ) We have also gone to his bishops house for dinner, which was pretty fun. It was us and about 8 other people from his singles ward. we just had dinner and played some games and what not. And he’s teaching me how to photo shop, so we’ll have some fun with that me thinks : )

Hmm lets see. What else. Oh yeah. The story I was referring to in my note to Beck. So the other night Justin and I ( yes I guess it’s becoming apparent I spend a lot of time with Mr. Wonderful) were looking for the movie “Sons of Provo” and knew that Joel had it. So we drove out to Joel’s and spent like 20 minutes trying to break in through their sliding door. Haha. We finally got in and got the movie and on our way out of the drive way Justin and I spotted the missionaries. Him being the kind hearted soul he is just leaned out the window and says “ Hey Elders, need a ride” Meanwhile I’m looking out the window thinking one of them looks very familiar but couldn’t figure out where from. So they accepted the offer, got in the car and I turn around to see them better and the guy that looks so familiar looks at me and kind of ruffles his eye brows, and I’m sitting there thinkin, “Aha! He knows me! What’s his name tag say??!?!” And lo and behold it reads “Boizelle” haha. So Justin’s getting back into the car at this point and I’m yelling BEN at the top of my lungs. Hahaha. He was probably worried I had more than one missionary at that point. Haha. But yeah, just a fun little experience for you guys. He’s looking very happy and well fed : ) They had about three appointments after we dropped them off so they’re out doin the work and everything they should! I love our missionaries.

Speaking of the which, for the first time in nearly three months I got a letter from Riley. Tadum! He’s doing well. Things in the mission are moving along and he’s finishing up getting over Bronchitis and pneumonia. Harsh, I know. But he’s a trooper. They’ve just opened a new branch and have had success out the wazoo, so I’m happy for him : ) not much else was mentioned, but if we’re being way honest I am in a bit of a rut. I have no idea what to do about the boy situation. As Maddi said, Justin and I probably wont be just friends if this continues much longer. So it’s about time I sit down and make some choice, which as you all know is hard enough for me as is with just the concept of choices. I’m indecisive. It’s a fact. Haha. So now I have to make a big one and am kind of at a loss of what to do, so if it’s alright by you girls, I would really appreciate your prayers. Not for anyone in particular (maddi : ) ) or for a specific answer really. I just need peace and clarity of mind right now. Thank you guys : )
Alright, well it’s about time I head out. I’m sorry this was so long…but it was all too much fun. Haha. I love you girls so much!!!! Miss you bunches, be safe : )

Love,
Rachel


Oh, P.s. there's a short little story I wanted to share. So I had a really bad week last week and I was just an emotional wreck for unknown reasons. Well on saturday I was supposed to hang out wiht Justin and it kept getting pushsed back. So I had a craft day to use as an outlet. Justin then comes at around 7:00. and sends me said text: Sorry I'm late, it's been a crazy day. So I was like, hey its no big deal. I had a day to be creative and its probably good so you don't see me emotional and such. haha. So i come down stairs and he get out of his car and pulls out a rose : ) I was so excited! haha. And then he procede to give me the best hug I've had in ages and he opens my door and what do i find? Two more roses on my seat and rose petals everywhere and a snickers bar!!!! Um, is amazing or what? He says, I'm sorry you had a bad day, I hope we can make it better : ) Oh goodness it makes me smile. haha ok! There's the story: ) I promise I'm honest and truly peacin out this time. haha. Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment