Monday, January 19, 2009

Daaaa dum da dum




Yes, that little diddle was the wedding march...but for a rather unexpected reason. Im getting married! Haha, ok, that's a big fat lie. However, on saturday I went to the Wedding Expo with my roommate Jessie, Friends Anna and Janarae, and last but not least, one of our very own Maddi!!!!! We galovanted around all saturday pretending that Jessie and I were engaged and preparing all the wedding plans and Anna and Maddi and J-Rae Played along. You wouldn't belive how into it Maddi got. I think she's seriously preparing for all of us to get married haha. And I daresay I agree with Maddi, Jayne. I am not surprised you already have a boy swooning over you and you may very well be the first to go....... I hear N'SYNC and am invisioning pink toe nail polish to go along with our insane girls night that WILL precede your going off the market. Alright, I'm glad we all agree!!!!A crazy bachelorette party is mandatory :) Haha.

Well lets see. Things that are new in the way of Rachel...not much, actually. I came back for school very sad that I didn't get to see my girlies, but it will happen soon. If I have anything to do with it that is. :) Coming back to SLC has been really good so far. I've finally realized this is where I need to be, however much I may miss my family and friends, this is now home. And I'm happy about it. I've actually reached the point where I'm not sure if I will be going home for summer. I mean, I'll atleast visit and spend some time there but some of my friends and I may find an apartment over the summer before next fall to establish ourselves and prepare for the next school year. So Utah may be in the cards for quite some time. Especially considering my back up plan. If all that falls through I may be staying for part of the summer with Justin's Family in a spare room they have and work for his uncle.....oh yeah, which brings up another subject :) Justin! "Justinator" or "Mr. Justin wonderful pants" as Maddi prefers to call him. Haha. I have to agree with the latter nick-name, He's pretty incredible. We've been somewhat dating for the last little while and I think you all need to meet him. If there wasn't a great guy in the world before, he is it. He's tall, has BRIGHT blue eyes, dark hair and is a musician. Haha, Becky I think we have similar taste. He wears a bandana that I think is so attractive cause it brings out his blue eyes...haha.He plays piano, guitar, sings, and has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He's also probably more excited to have a family than I am, which is a strange concept. I'm the one whose been baby hungry since I was about 11 and I think I've met my match, haha, it's pretty funny. Maddi has proposed that I marry him on more than one occasion. hahahaha. Just about anything I could say about him wont be good enough, so therefore, you all just have to meet him :) Maybe I'll bring him to our bachelorette party, hahaha.

School! Ah, school. What can I say....it's school. I have switched to the one year certificate for Interior Design from the A.A.S. degree. It's just so cut throat, time consuming and honestly....it's just not what I want to do with my life. So I oppted to get done with Interior Design And LDSBC sooner so I can go on and do things I love, like art, music, traveling or ...something, hahah. I may or may not stay in Utah after this fall semester depending on how things go with my options for school and Justin though...yes, surprisingly enough,that may be a great deciding factor.So we'll see what happens after fall semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment