Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Very Long Update


Hey girlies! I suppose it's my turn to post; So much has happened since I got back so if you want a lot more details on me, go to my blog (beckyboizelle.blogspot.com). For a 'quick' update;


My dad is unemployed, and so when I got back, I was pretty desperate for a job, and there is nothing here. But I was blessed and got two jobs that are SO convenient for me. I seriously feel so well taken care of by my Heavenly Father. My classes are fabulous, it's taken me forever to adjust, but I love it here. My roommate is an angel, and we get along really well.


As for my love life; I have a casual date in a couple days, with a boy that calls me Rebbi...no comment. Definetely not serious. The girl to guy ratio is like 6:1; they use that to recruit more boys for sports. That means guys don't have to try=sucks. As for the boy I like, no cigar. So just as a fill-in, he is my definition of ideal; dark hair, tan skin, electric blue eyes, and incredibly toned. And guess what else; he's a professional drummer. Yeah, as if he couldn't get any hotter. He even wears shell necklaces! (one of those little details I find a turn-on.) Well, pretty much positive that he has a girlfriend, who is gorgeous, plus the entire female population here is after him. My hopes are not high.


As for my health; this is always a funny topic. So my mum and I went and got our blood tested, because I gained a lot of weight, really fast, while I was exercising like crazy and dieting. (3-4 pants sizes) We were worried that we both had hypothyroid, or that I was diabetic. Low and behold-we both have off the charts high cholestorol. I'm 18, and I have the cholestorol of a 50-year-old-donut-eating-copper. (never used that many - consecutively before). So I am on a really strict diet, to test if it's genetic or habit-induced(doubtful). On my mums side of the family, people die of massive heart-attacks. I am now drinking skim milk. It's not too bad, but as dancer I am not supposed to have this much fat on my body. Plus I really can't afford to keep buying new pants. The other funny thing about my health, is that I busted some ribs coughing over break. That means I am not allowed to wear bras for several weeks. Teehee! Not that I do anyways, but the fact that I get to say my chiropractor forbids it, is really quite liberating.


So the last thing I should probably address is HOPE. I was asked to join our insitute show choir, about a week ago. Really random, on the spot thing. So now I have to open my peepers at like 5:30 am. So early!!! But worth it. More on that later. Love you all, miss you all, and I'm glad that you guys like the blog!


Becky

1 comment:

  1. Ooo lala Rebbi!!! Sounds like a hott date. haha. And I am eternally puzzled as to how the most active and healthy eater out of all of us ends up with the cholesterol of a 50 year old. Woman that is no bueno. If there's any way I can help out let me know. I know, it sounds ridiculous. Like I can magically take away cholesterol or something, hah. But really, if you ever need anything let me know. You're in my prayers my dear! :) Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete