Friday, January 23, 2009

You Girls Jinxed Me


Haha how dare you guys try to sell me off like this?? haha i am not, i repeat, i am NOT getting married first! I am the youngest and am therefore going to be the LAST to get married! ha actually I want to graduate from law school (which will be after my mission of course) before i even think of marriage!

And just for that I'm not gonna tell you about my boy situation here haha

Anyways school's going great... except for the fact that I slept on the beach with a few friends on Monday and caught a cold. So I've been dealing with that but I'm almost over it, hopefully.

Ahhh, and can I tell you how freezing this school is? my dorms don't have air conditioning... and i still freeze to death. Its ridiculous i must say.

I really don't have much too say, which is a strange concept for me. But i do love hearing about all your lives! I feel so much more connected now, even though I'm much farther away than before. I love you all sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment