Thursday, January 8, 2009

Aloha!


Hey sisters! Just got in from the beach! ha its so beautiful here, i wish you all could see it! I walk down to Temple Beach all the time; it has an amazing view of the Hawaii Temple. My classes are all going great so far! I have a lot of reading every day, but the library is so cute i love the time i spend there. I feel like I eat a lot here cuz i meet up with my friends at every meal so i never skip...i need to stop that. haha I've met some amazing people here, but i miss you girls so much. Cant wait to see you all again! Hmm... lets see. Well its me, so obviously I have a crush here. He's gorgeous. We're going to start running on the beach together every morning in an attempt to get Jayne in shape. We'll see if that happens. ha So how is school goin for you all? Lovves!

No comments:

Post a Comment