Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is SOOOO cute!


Becky this blog is way cute! I love it. Great idea.

Alright so this post might be a little long because I feel the need to put off studying for my Molecular Biology quiz tommorrow as long as possible.

Um...so this semester is going really well. I LOVE my classes. Even more than last year. And my roommates continue to be wonderful. I actually have some really exciting news. I started taking my first Molecular Biology course this semester and at the beggining of class my professor made an annoucement that he need a student or two to help with research in his lab. I was really interested but normally research is reserved for upper classman, and though I'm a junior in credits, this is only my first year at the university. So basically I thought I had no chance but I applied anyway. I was one of over 30 applicants, and guess what?!?! I got it! Yay! I'm so stinking excited. I quit my job in the bakery where I was working and I start tommorrow! I don't get paid this semester but I do get credit. And if all goes well I can be added to the payroll next semester and he said that often times they have grant money that can help pay for their students tuition! Isn't that amazing?! This is like a once in a life time opportunity. My name will be on publications and I'll be able to start going to conferences and presenting our findings. Its SOOOOO COOL!!! So as you can tell I'm really excited.

Thats basically all thats going on in my life right now though. No boys. I'm still writing Jordan, but as the days go on I grow more and more to think that I don't think we're meant for each other. So we'll see. I'm thinking about writing him a letter just to explicitly clarify that I'm NOT waiting. I plan to e-mail his mom soon and ask her advice on the subject. But as for boys...nothing serious. Dating, but nobody worth marrying...yet.

In response to Jaynes blog...

Is anybody really suprised she already has a boy in tow in Hawaii? Haha. Jayne you're probablly going to be the first one to get married out of all of us. Haha. But you look gorgeous in your picture as usual. I'm just going to ignore that comment about you needing to run and what not...
I'm glad you're enjoying college so far. Its really wonderful!

Becky- I never hear from you! Ever! How are you enjoying SUU? Boys? Fill me in silly goose.

Rae-Um...I'm actually going on a double date with you tommorrow! Yay! I love living so close! I'm actually texting you right now hammering out the details. So I guess we'll just talk tommorrow...about Justin. Haha.

I love you girls so much. And miss you all TONS AND TONS!!!

LOVE YOU!!!
Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment