Saturday, February 7, 2009

Late As Usual




Okay my lovely ladies, this has been an incredibly stressful week for me, partly brought on my own decisions, so I apologize for being so remiss in my blogging....But I have new pictures this week! (you should be very proud....I haven't loaded pictures this whole year) The top is of me and my incredible roommate Krysta, middle with some roommates and a friend from dance at the institute dance, and the bottom is from a long time ago, in Disney Land. This one is for Rae to see the Wolf fix face paints.

Oh my heck! Madd-that guy is a creep-o! (the balding dude) But I must say, it's quite healthy to like several guys at once...It means you get to pick the best one! (It's like being at the grocery store; you sample before you buy, and if he's bruised, you chuck him back into to the carton. JK...I just went grocery shopping.) Your lab sounds way fun. And of course you are a genious face- I have absolutley NO clue what an Arabadoppsis is- so it's sounds like the perfect job for you. Will you get paid to make mud next semester....because that would be so rad. Plus it's a great conversation starter. ;)
Rae, I cannot believe how grown up all your brothers and sisters are! Holy crow! But I bet our parents think the same about us. Just a couple of years ago, we were going to Disney Land together, and having slumber parties. So when I come up to SLC, you should hook me up with this Brett boy....I love drummers! By the way babe....Mr. Wonderful Pants really really is wonderful. I mean if he's kissing you on the forehead, and he snuggles and picks up random missionaries, and he's a musician....he is really sweet. I hardly know him, but he sounds incredible.
Pig....darling; if your life is boring, than you can compare mine to living in a convent. To be honest, that's about how much action I am getting. Hawaii sounds so incredibly nice. And to be honest, I like the sound of that blonde-haired, blue-eyed, brazillian dude. Of course you fit in with older kids-you outgrew high school sophmore year. Hawaii sounds so spontaneous, and relaxed. I am totally going to come visit. (when I become a famous author, and am loaded with cash of course.)
So I started writing this post on Saturday and apologize for the wait, but I am glad I didn't finish, because I have some good stories to share. So I feel like it is literally impossible for me to go to bed before midnight. Even if I am getting ready at like 10:00pm. So I have been exhausted, and so ready for the weekend. On Friday night, I went to an institute dance, and can I tell you how much I LOVE dancing? I'm not talking about the kind on stage, with rehearsals, and costumes, I am talking about unrehearsed, sweaty, euphoric dancing, where you don't think, you just do. So it was a pretty good dance, with decent music. Typically during these dances there are enough guy partners for 1/3 of the girls there, and half of them won't dance. SO annoying. They come and just stand by the wall, or huddle in groups like they're still in junior high. That means I have to go ask them to dance. Everytime. I loathe it. I am so sick of having to drag some dude onto the dance floor. But this time my luck changed. For some magical reason, I was asked almost every single dance, and at one point there were three different guys lobbying for a dance. I felt really bad for this one guy who kept coming back, and getting pushed out of the way by the other guys. (I swear I was nice!)
Okay so now here's the funny/embarrassing story. On Saturday night, one of the girls from HOPE choir was having a birthday party, and I was going to just stay at home and watch a movie with Krys, but her boy showed up, and so I went to the party. We played the game WINKUM. I do not like that game. I was seriously abused. (everyone stands in 2 circles, facing in, with a partner, x-cept for 1 person, who winks at someone in the front. That person has to try and get away, while the partner tackles, grabs, and yanks you back.) Well everyone is bigger and stronger than me, and I am getting clobbered. So I was wearing these brown athletic pants, that aren't very tight around the waist. And I was trying to get away from a particularly stubborn patner, and I leapt, and she wouldn't let go. The guy I was trying to get to grabbed my outstretched arms, and yep if you haven't guessed it already, my pants flew off. Literally. They were at my ankles, and everyone was gasping, and all the guys were shielding their eyes. (I'm not kidding). I had spandex on underneath, but it was rolled up pretty high. So it didn't do a whole lot of good. Everyone was shocked, and the girl was apologizing, and then one guy was like,

"Hey, well at least you've got nice legs." Oh thanks...but obviously you didn't get a very good look. Then he was really friendly to me the rest of the night. Then there is this other guy in choir who is really touchy and intense, and he kept putting his hand around my waist, and on my shoulders. I have a real issue with attention I don't want from the guys I don't want it from.

Overall though, it was pretty funny, and a good weekend. But wow, talk about breaking the ice. There are no inhibitions now. Love you girls.

Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment