Tuesday, May 26, 2009

White. Yes.



Yay. Looks like we're doing the blogging thing again! Well my first pic is when i went to utah. Melissa, Maddi, Me, Jon. The next one is an old one i found of a random Flagstaff trip. K so my turn to catch everyone up. On my past 2 months. I decided I have a very white personality type when it comes to this kinda thing. Hmmm... K so I finished my first semester at BYUH. Made some amazing friends there. Avoided most drama. Happy. Came home. Made Melissa, one my "original 8" (my group of besties in Hawaii) fly down from Vegas to spend a few days with me. We had fun. We went to the lake and stuff. Then I went to Prom with Tanner. Super fun. My dress was obnoxious and purple.Then i did nothing for a while other then sleep. Well i kindaish started dating this boy. Eh that didnt last long. Shocker. Him and I drove up to Utah together. He continued on to Idaho but i stayed in UT. I got to see Maddi! She conveniently forgot to write that in her good-news part of her blog. And I got to see all but 3 of the kids from my group from HI. We partied. Happy. I flew home and decided to actually spend time with friends here. Its been fun actually. Ive been on some fun dates. One of my favorites was going to the new Toby Keith restaurant. It was way good. Well, okay, i ordered a grilled cheese sandwich so i dunno how you could mess that up. But it was still good. Oh yeah I graduated from high school too. It rained during the entire ceremony. I looked disgusting afterwards or I woulda posted pics. It was cute. Ive really just been having a good time in Mesa. Like Ive been hanging out with some kids that I always wanted to be better friends with here, and some that I never wanted to be better friends with but theyve turned out to be pretty cool. I go back to school in a week. Like Becky Im gonna be an RA. Hopefully it will be fun cuz im contracted to do it for 1 full year. Is it bad that Im tired of dating and would be perfectly happy if I were allowed to live in a library and not see people other than my professors for oh, the next 5 years or so?
Rachel, dont get married just yet. please and thank you.
Maddi, um Jesus said love everyone. And good luck getting rid of the red-head. And yay for the Jordan letter.
And Becky, cant wait for your finished book. And dont date the jerks, thats my specialty.
Well, like always. I love you guys and feel honored to be your friend and be allowed to have some small part in your lives, even if its just through this blog. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment